Find Your Counsellor is the first UK directory for finding counsellors and psychotherapists in the UK created by counsellors for counsellors which is completely free to use. The directory service offered is free to both the public – to search and contact our members; and to counsellors – to advertise their services.
• We have all committed to put mental health and well-being at the heart of all we do.
• All our member counsellors have undertaken to work to ethical and behavioural standards expected of the profession, regardless of if they hold membership to any UK counselling and psychotherapy membership organisation.
• We believe that free and open access to counsellors and psychotherapists is paramount to the well-being of people.
• All counsellors and psychotherapists who advertise on this site have shown proof of their qualifications; and are fully insured to practice.
• All our members commit to provide free, useful information to our users (articles and blog posts) to further support emotional and mental well-being.
At Find Your Counsellor you will only find counsellors and psychotherapists who are qualified, insured and supervised to work with you. As such all therapists on this site have trained extensively and are committed to working within an ethical framework in order to ensure the safety and well-being of their clients.
We realise that you need to engage with therapists who have your best interests at heart. As such we recommend that you invest time in exploring their training, how they work and their experience before committing to working with them. All of our therapists are open to you asking them any questions which you may have and should show copies of their qualifications and insurance on request.
Crisis? If you are in crisis then please click here.
Please do take a moment to have a look around our site and when you are ready you can begin to find the right therapist for you.